Re: [ga] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF - Eric Dierker (fwd)

Stefan and all assembly members,

Stefan Probst wrote:

> Dear Jeff,
>
> I am not sure, whether this is the right venue to discuss .vn issues.

  I am quite sure it is not.  My original response on this thread was made
to you, Eric, Thomas, Lee ect..  privately.  You choose to post it
to this forum.  If any forum is a good one for this sort of exchange
it would be the ga-roots@dnso.org Forum.  However sense you choose
to again respond on this forum I am obliged to respond as well here.

> I forwarded the URLs and the mails to some other people who are working on
> the Net in Vietnam, and their comments were much more harsh than mine. An
> absolutely misleading domain like "vnnic.com" for somebody who maybe
> provides some SW for the registry, or will be a future registrar or
> whatever, is IMHO everything else than honest business behaviour.

  Whom exactly did you send the URL's you mention to?  E-Mail
addresses please.  I also do not see any business behavior on the part
of vnnic.com or hi-tek.com thus far.  If you could be a bit more specific
please?

> I still don't know what hi-tek is really doing.

  Yes this seems obvious to me...  Thank you for admitting it...