Re: [ga] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF - Eric Dierker (fwd)

  • To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Nomination for representative to the NC Review TF - Eric Dierker (fwd)
  • From: Stefan Probst <stefan.probst@gmx.net>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:39:26 +0200
  • Sender: owner-ga-full@dnso.org

Dear Jeff, All,

you wrote ...

>He seems to IMHO have a good grasp of much of the history
>of the DNSO NC as well as is actively involved in the Registry business
>with the up and coming launching of the .VN ccTLD.

There is either a major typo or plain nonsense.
The .vn (Vietnam) ccTLD is up an running since about four years.

I know the "father" of the Internet in Vietnam, Rob Hurle,
as well as some of the people who work now in the registry.
Their website, since quite a while, is http://www.vnnic.net.vn/

Stefan,
Hanoi, Vietnam.