[ga] Re: Domain Names as observed

I should point out that in my haste in posting the last reply (I've been so busy
lately), I didn't realize I was practically epeating myself with the following:

"Domain Names lack a qualification of the assignment properties (rights) conferred
with the creation/acquisition of a domain name."

In my earlier post I had written:

"Domain Names are assigned according to a process which currently confers no legal
rights to the holders of domain names."

Joop, I think I would prefer the top wording to the bottom, so if you could replace
the bottom wording at
the growing list at www.idno.org/domainnames.htm I would appreciate it.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos