Re: [ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZ tld by ICANN

John and all assembly members,

  I believe the Chair needs to call for a vote and notify the Secretariat
to prepare a ballot.  As far as I know that has not been done yet.
Also currently the Chair position is being temporarily taken over
by the Alt Chair, Patrick Corliss.  So a request to the Temporary
Chair would be in order now that this motion has been twice
seconded.  As this is your motion John, maybe you should also
publicly on this forum draft a separate request to the Temporary
Chair to move this motion forward and request the Secretary to
prepare a ballot or deny the Motion.

John Palmer wrote:

> Got a message back from the Secretarit saying that there wont be any vote.
>
> Oh well, I guess we know how democratic this organization is.....
>
> John

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827