Re: [ga] Motion to Condemn the Propsed "theft" of the .BIZ tld by ICANN

Dear Sandy,
there are three different things here.
1) a consensus about the need of a global name space policy to be draft. I
suppose you do not agree that the "historic" iCANN policy on the matter is
to be drafter by Lynn alone. The consensus is not on the policy but on the
need to discuss it. At least I hope so since for three months every thing
is made to impeach that?

2) a vote of the Members of the DNSO about a political move. There is no
consensus reasearch. This is only a motion to be voted. Like we voted last
year against the Cybersquatters? How can you oppose a vote?

3) the whole issue rises technical and political problems wich are of
the  DNSO competence. I would, by  example, be quite interested in the
IP/root related obligations to ISPs or how DNS views could be used to
partly address the problem. Most of all the status of our .biz fellow DN
holders deprived from their DNs without anyone suggesting any solution:
just a prelude to .org.
Jefsey