Re: [ga] Re: MOTION - "In Favour" or "Opposed" ???

I move that the motion which has already been seconded and roundly supported be
elevated to a call for a vote by the general assembly.  I hereby demand by right of
membership that we have a sign of in favor and out of favor, or yeahs or neahs on
the already proposed motion.  I call for a no confidence in the chair lest he put
it forward with due speed.  The Ga has spoken and we need formalization.  This is a
formal RROO and Parlimentary call to order by a member.  I beseach the chair to act
or for a vote of lack of confidence there in.

Member, Eric Dierker