Re[2]: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

Hello Joop,

Tuesday, May 08, 2001, 4:21:05 PM, Joop Teernstra wrote:
> If you can't even bear reading the IDNO in the considerans, then perhaps
> the motion is better off without your "support".

I hope this doesn't mean what I think it means, that you are in it
more for the personal glory than for the concept of getting a real
individual's constituency created in the DNSO.

If you truly want to see an individual's constituency adopted, with
as broad support as would be needed to get this controversial issue
push forward, then you would well do to set your personal issues
aside, and remove the IDNO from any considerations.

I'd hate to see the IDNO issue become a subject of debate again,
especially at this very important moment.

But there are enough people who share the concerns with regard to the
IDNO itself that any effort to make the IDNO even a small focus of
this movement will meet with solid and loud opposition.

Is it really worth it for this little personal glory, Joop?

I think deep down you are a bigger person than that.

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh