Re: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

Funny,

WXW seems to want to engage in censorship!  Stay on the high gound as
you always
do Roeland.  Elitism is what our worst enemy is.  While Roeland has the
credentials and experience and training to be one he obviously choses,
sometimes
to my dismay, to protect the great individual. If Roeland, Jeff, Joop,
and Myself
back this initiative I find it hard to believe there is more diverse
consensus
anywhere.
As Socrates made oh so clear, if there are details your care not for,
change from
within, but first make the within.

I ask publicly at this time for Mr. Sotiris's support, not for agendas
or
personalities but for to move forward and at least make one small move
toward
helping ICANN be more representative and opnning a door toward a real
at-large. I
do not expect your support, and I think we all know you have many
reasons not to
support it, and your refusal would be justified, but I firmly believe
with your
support it will become a reality.

Sincerely,