RE: [ga] MOTION: Request for a GA resolution on an IDN holders' constituency (IC)

Roeland Meyer writes:
 > Joe, we already know that you, and your elitist buddies, do not want
 > individuals to have any say, in any part of the Internet. I bet you and Kent
 > still think "blue laws" are also appropriate and human-rights is a figment
 > ... Yes, we are [through your repetitive ranting] disgustingly well aware of
 > your views.

I posses my own domain name.

I support an individual domain name holders constituency.

I DO NOT support Joop or the so-called IDNO.

Roeland, you and your anarchist buddies need to learn how to read.

/Joe

I will post no more on this topic today.