Re: [ga] Re: MOTION - "In Favour" or "Opposed" ???

WXW, Patrick and all,

  I think more than enough discussion has taken place already.
I would like to see this motion move to a vote post haste.
Further discussion would be paramount to more visceral
behavior to be displayed unnecessarily.

William X. Walsh wrote:

> Hello Patrick,
>
> Tuesday, May 08, 2001, 7:55:35 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:
>
> > Hi William
>
> > Thank you William.  I agree with you here and suggest that we all tone down
> > personal attitudes as these will destroy any opportunity for consensus.
>
> > I also note your own personal support of a constituency for individual
> > domain name holders.  Joe Kelsey is also with you on this one.  Many others
> > are also.  Those that have said so specifically seem to me to include:
>
> > In favour:
> > Joop Ternstra
> > William X. Walsh
> > Roeland Meyer
> > Joe Kelsey
> > Marc Schneiders
> > Patrick Corliss
> > Leah Gallegos
> > Sotiris Sotiropoulos
> > Andrew McMeikan
> > Chris McElroy (aka NameCritic)
> > Eric Dierker
> > Jeff Williams
>
> > Opposed:
> > nobody
>
> > Have I missed anybody?  Can I ask for a count before we consider putting it
> > to a vote?
>
> > Please advise IN FAVOUR or OPPOSED.
>
> No, no, no, no.
>
> An important issue like this needs to be discussed more before being
> advanced to a vote prematurely.
>
> --
> Best regards,
> William X Walsh
> mailto:william@userfriendly.com
> Owner, Userfriendly.com
> Userfriendly.com Domains
> The most advanced domain lookup tool on the net

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827