Re: [ga-abuse] Re: [ga] [ADMIN] Two Week Suspension of Eric Dierker

William,
the announcement of the list monitors was made by Danny on April 18; its
subject line is "List Monitors", so it should be easily recognizable in the
archives.

The list rules do not dictate how a list monitor arrives at a decision; the
list monitors have chosen to adopt an internal procedure where a case is
discussed between the appointed monitors before being announced.

You may rest assured that the one who is posting the suspension message has
agreed with the suspension, and may assume that other members of the list
monitor group have seen the proposal for suspension and have not disagreed
with it.

In this particular case, I can assure you that I have participated in the
discussion, and agree with the suspension.

                 Harald T. Alvestrand