[ga] I understand Sotiris - Thank you WXW

Dear William S. Lovell,
Since you seem to have some expertise in reading
the mater, may I ask you in what you think tjis to be
of any interest in managing the Internet?

I have on my desk two proposals to develop projects
concerning DNS services form more than 3 and 6
millions of internet addresses. They are certainly
affected by the matters we should discuss here in
order to uncover consensuses ruling them.

May be shoud we convey the interested Members
to switch to an altenative DNSO/GA ML?

I do understand Sotiris. But I think that it is great
time to see that Sotiris, Jeff, WXW and me at least
do agree on something. Dear Sotiris: hope in view!

Jefsey