Re: [ga] NOTICE - List Monitoring

Hello Patrick,

Saturday, May 05, 2001, 12:33:46 PM, Patrick Corliss wrote:

> The list monitors have unanimously agreed that persons who have had their
> posting rights withdrawn should continue their suspension for the remainder
> of the term imposed by the former list monitor.  This continuing suspension
> will apply to all of the GA lists.

Please justify this chance in policy. The initial policy, and only one
posted prior to today, indicated that suspensions were list specific,
and did not apply universally to all lists.

Why the change in policy without public input?

Or is this the type of "business as usual" "change things as we go"
behavior we should expect from this activist GA administration?

--
Best regards,
William X Walsh