Re: [ga] If I were the DOC.

I agree with both of you ... and I think it is sad that the USG is so
willing to allow the most common abusers of market share to control this as
well... You'd think they would learn; but maybe there is an enormous
financial benefit to having the telco's own and operate our public works
for them - too bad there is no benefit to the public to have the telcos own
and operate our public works.

~k