Re: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

This move by the NC is shameful and wrong.  I think we (as the GA) ought to
draft a letter to bring this situation to a wider audience: the press,
politicians, etc.  In Greek there is an old saying: `Don't waste your time
knocking at a deaf man's door.'  Perhaps it's time we started knocking at other
doors?

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos