Re: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

Please see my vote below:

/Bruce

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jefsey Morfin" <jefsey@wanadoo.fr>
To: <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Sunday, April 29, 2001 06:13
Subject: Re: [ga] Suspension of Voting Rights

I fully support this.
Actually the budget of he DNSO should be funded by the iCANN and not
the other way round. The money is paid when paying the DNs. Now, the
Red Cross, the Secours Catholique, Mother Theresa, the Dalai Lama,
the Blue Cross, the Red Crescent,  anti-Digital Dived efforts, etc..etc...
would be denied rights because they do not ransom the people as the
large TM owners do (I am a small TM owner and I am extremely dissatisfied
with the way the WIPO/iCANN support my interests).

Now we have several practical solutions;

- [  ] a motion
- [  ] a formal complain according to iCANN procedures
- [X] an immediate letter to Arnold Abbott (DoC) and to the GAC Members
- [  } a legal action
- [  ] a rebel action which would lead to an Internet Community Association
        for Names and Numbers.
- [  ] others

Before spending hours and thousands of dollars in discussions, I think
it would be appropriate to decide what we want to do. So I propose you tick
the action you think we should undertake and then we focus on what the
true majority wants.

I thank all the read only'  Members to tell us what they really want. This
post
should be responded by more than 10 people. Or there would be no reason
for us to stay in here. And none of these action would be legitimate.

Jefsey