Re: [ga] STATISTICS

These and the other statistics and this opinion are helpful to the already listed
participants. But just as an example;

How many participants are: Under age 50, not-formally educated in computer
technology, English as a primary language or are fluent, been using the Internet for
under five years, do not know what ICANN is, do not own a domain name.

Well there is 75% of your stakeholders.  We do not participate for ourselves but for
them. A bill of rights is not for the proactive but for the weak and uninformed
masses.

These people do not - not participate for any reasons listed on this list.  They do
not participate because they do not want to, they expect us to do it for them. We
should not ever fall into the trap of thinking that outreach en mass is anything but,
marketing and will entail propaganda.  This is not good or bad or a value judgment of
any sort. It just is. Cogito ergo sum.

Sincerely,