Re: [ga] domain name owner's bill of rights

IMHO

This is a very good concept.  Well inacted and given some legal teeth this type
of internationally accepted document can stem most of the abuses most often
complained of by stakeholders.

At the very least it can become an industry standard which can be used
persuasively in any conflict.

The most obvoius use of such a mechanism would be in UDRP matters.  If through
some electronic type miracle we could get WIPO to recognize and accept it as a
guiding principal, we would have done a great service for internetstakeholders.

The uses regarding matters like the Verisign deal should not be ignored.  It
could also be drafted in such a way as to impliment bottoms up process also.

We also do not have to start from the beginning - http://www.tldlobby.com/ is
only a starting example.

Sincerely,