Re: [ga] U.S. Gov't sets date for ICANN-Verisign power deal appro val

I am trying very hard to stay positive but this type of remark directly from
Versign after all the talk about extensions being impossible for the purpose of
reviewing this matter prior to signing.  I can still see Toutons face as he
just shrugged off the question of extensions in Melbourne and he did it in such
a way as to make it appear that it was just a stupid suggestion.
Now Verising says no sweat for thier own purposes.  I say we fire our lawyers
and then sue them for misrepresentation and malpractice. I also believe that
the problem indicates reasonable grounds to believe there is a conflict of
interest for our lawyers.
A full disclosure of clients related to these matters is entirely called for.

Sincerely,