Re: [ga] ICANNWatch Comment on MultiBind

On Sat, 14 Apr 2001, Derek Conant wrote:

> Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
> http://www.dnsga.org
>
> I doubt ICANN will retract the New TLDs it has licensed.  However, the DOC may
> not approve ICANN's proposals if there is a solution that can offset the
> consumer confusion allegations surrounding the altTLDs.

Derek, If you guys are for real, The PacificRoot is willing to work with
you in any capactity that we can to reach an amicable solution to this
looming problem.

Consider The PacificRoot as a cooperative body.

Kindest regards,>

Bradley D. Thornton
Chief Technology Officer
The PacificRoot/Joint Technologies Ltd.