Re: [ga] ICANNWatch Comment on MultiBind

Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
http://www.dnsga.org

I doubt ICANN will retract the New TLDs it has licensed.  However, the DOC may
not approve ICANN's proposals if there is a solution that can offset the
consumer confusion allegations surrounding the altTLDs.

Without a clear solution to the consumer confusion allegations surrounding the
altTLDs, the new USG Administration and other governments will probably take
the course of approving ICANN proposed agreements to establish legitimate TLDs
to prevent fracture of the Internet.

Does anyone out there have a solution to the consumer confusion allegations
surrounding the altTLDs?

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman