RE: [ga] Call for a Working Group

I would really like to know why you think it's worthless.  A one-liner to
dismiss the idea is not good enough.

> I just wish you and Derek Conant would clarify these issues offlist first.

As far as I know, I don't believe I've ever met nor talked to Derek Conant.
I'm hoping your comment was not designed to imply that Derek Conant and I
are somehow acting in concert or that we share the same views, opinions,
ideas, or whatever (we may or may not...I am just not familiar enough with
him to say either way).  What exactly did you mean?

> Then you might understand the dynamics of the situation !!

Ummmm...I think I understand the dynamics just fine, thanks!

> Best regards
> Patrick Corliss

Regards,

Jeff