Re: [ga] ICANNWatch Comment on MultiBind

Domain Name System General Assembly (DNSGA)
http://www.dnsga.org

Bradley,

You will see that we are for real and thank you for your support and cooperation.

If any of us are going to be heard, interested parties need to understand the value
of consolidating their energy in an active and productive capacity.  If we are not
aware of interested party positions and solutions to industry problems, and we do
not consolidate and actively pursue and address significant issues, then the
problems described in the domain name industry regarding the Internet's architecture
and ICANN processes will get worse.

The DNSGA will not be able to posture an effective filing without interested party
participation.  I will send you more information regarding the DNSGA and its actions
next Monday.

Best regards,

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman