Re: [ga] Call for a Working Group

Dear Leah,
dont worry, this is just Dave's delaying tactic. Nothing more than the
famous Vint's response: "not my cup of tea". I think that on the Hill
they start being quite frustrated as several other Govs and EU...
with this kind of attitude.

May be will we hear them screaming when a conflicting ".com" is
started.  Did he not hear about 'porn.com' project??? I would be
delighted seeing Dave in string when I call http://icann.org :-) !!!
BTW did you get some more infos in the news about it?
Jefsey