Re: [ga] gTLD Constituency

Dave, arguing with you is a waste of time, and I really don't
have the patience right now.

The point is clear - the gTLD registry constituency should
include all those with pending applications that have not
been turned down. I've made my points and you've made
yours.

I think it's very clear to all involved, and I have no desire
to argue the point with you any longer. Much like others on
this list, I'm going to take your advice to heart and just
stop replying to obvious baiting and diversion. You go
ahead and keep talking.

Christopher