Re: [ga] serious participation in ICANN processes

Kent Crispin wrote:

> > > In fact, the GA is not dominated by technocrats, bureaucrats,
> > > businessmen, lawyers, or lobbyists.
> >
> > This I do not know to be a fact.
>
> Which of the above classes do you belong to?
>
> --
> Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be
> kent@songbird.com                           lonesome." -- Mark Twain

This in my mind is a fair question and for me poses no problem, as far as disclosure
goes.  Although I think that the average participant should not have to answer such
a question.  OTOH I do not understand why so many who participate here and work for
large corporations are so defensive about the reality of for whom they work. I
assume that is based in some history of which I am unfamiliar.

I work for a minimal wage, for Hi-Tek Mulitmedia. That is an Internet Marketing
company.  Believe it or not my most current assignments are writing policy for
countries developing their Informational Technology policies, and coordinating
educational programs for those same countries.  Of course I am not a career type
fellow so that could change tommorro.

Sincerely,