RE: [ga] CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Then you had best get on and read the original, eh?

> However one indication of the factual accuracy of the rest of
> the note is
> that I was never chair of the IAHC (nor chair of the POC).  I
> was merely a
> member of each.
>
> My involvement with CORE was limited to participation in a single,
> formative meeting in New York City, some years ago, before CORE was
> formally active.  The meeting was for the purpose of
> formulating an initial
> specification of registry technical requirements.
>
> The author has been active in this topic for a long time and
> should know
> such facts.

Yep, I know a lot of facts. However, without integration, facts are useless.
However, I remember the fact that you wrote about LEADING the IAHC in their
quest. I would not have mentioned it otherwise. Are you denying this now?
That would be another fact. How much has CORE paid you over the years?

However, that is not the point. Do you deny that you hold the position that
the ORSC and other inclusive root zone operators be ignored and that their
TLD assignments should be ignored? Even to the point of colliding with them,
such as IOD WEB? That the USG root zone is the one and true root, even if
the others avoid collision? ... that you wouldn't mind steering the ICANN
into a collision course with the inclusive root zone operators and their
TLDs?