RE: [ga] Re: Last minute changes to Verisign agreements

In business, there is no such thing as "non-negotiable". Similarly for
politicks.
It is only that suitable incentive needs to be made to open negotiations.

The way that this was handled leads me, ever more strongly, to keep the
status quo.
In my view, there is not enough incentive to negotiate.