Re: [ga] Re: Last minute changes to Verisign agreements

We only have hours not even days to act.  The GA can not realistically
come to a coherent position in a few hours.

The NC with a smaller membership could quickly ask for a delay
(especially as this is their existing policy anyway).  In fact on the
basis of their existing policy I believe it would be appropriate for
the NC Chair to personally urgently communicate to the Board that the
DNSO would like time to evaluate the latest set of proposals.

I would suggest that GA members individually e-mail the NC Chair
and/or Board members giving their views on the latest development.

DPF

david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527