Re: [ga] Candidate Questions

Well that just ends the debate right there, I feel like Sam Houston, or lowly Mr.
Mao or maybe Mr. Ghandhi (sorry about american english spelling) or Mr. Juarez.
I would be happy to shine these mens', Corliss and Weinberg's shoes but I do not
belong in the same league, maybe one of them could ask me to be their co-chair to
take care of their calender. {yes this is sarcastic to press a point I am only
serious abut the concept not the specifics}

OTOH maybe they all should talk to my friends, maybe they should correspond with
me and my kind, maybe WE need a chair? think of it do we need a chair that is
connected upwards or one that is connected downwards.

I feel like slamming my shoe in the kitchen debate.  What the heck does bottom-up
and stakeholders mean anyway.  I think I am missing something, either that or
they are missing something.

There is nothing wrong with being a great man like Mr. Weinberg, it is just that
this is the GA.  Not the U.S. Senate.

Sincerely,