RE: [ga] Candidate Questions

On Sun, 1 Apr 2001, Joop wrote:
> Excellent question.
> If you could express a preference for co-chair on the basis of the solid
> and serious work you have seen from the other candidates (especially in the
> WG-review), it would sure give a good indication to the voters, both about
> yourself and about your preferred co-chair.

Joop --

	I think I'd better decline this one.  The voters in the ga have
had ample ability to figure out what they think about all four of us; I'd
rather defer to the wisdom of this group as to who they think would be
best, than to skew that choice by interjecting my own views.

Jon

Jonathan Weinberg
weinberg@msen.com