Re: [ga] ICANN not a Governing Body

I grow stupid in that I cannot help people understand the area that I truly do
understand.

Whether we like it or not, the U.S. Government owns the Internet.  I ask all who
disagree to contact our lawyers, Touton and Sims and ask their opinion and from
what my lawyer told me they have about 48 hours to get back to you, otherwise
they are neglectful. Remember we are the clients not the Board.

Jefsey, the way you ignore this reality, is dreaming.  Yes your French language
concepts add to the debate about how Gov and all it's uses are varying.

But we have to deal in reality here, if the USG does not own the resource of the
Internet, who does?  Are you saying it is like outer space?  Are you saying that
it is all free enterprise?

Sincerely,