RE: [ga] ICANN not a Governing Body

The APA does not apply to the iCANN as the iCANN does not
manage any US resource. It only serve the USA as 243 other
countries in listing three or four lines about the ".us" zone
server in the master-root.

APA however may apply to some parts of the iCANN as long
as the US interests are concerned, as the French administrative
law applies as far as French telecom interests are involved,
as it is true in 242 other countries as well.

Jefsey

Hi Jefsey,
Could you explain this please? I may have *misunderstood*, but I thought
that the master-root to which others are connected, are privately owned US
resource, therefore subject to APA, as is ICANN, being a US corporation. I'd
like to be clear about what parts of ICANN function are subject to APA, and
what parts are not.
Thanks,
Joanna