Re: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST

On Sat, 31 Mar 2001 02:56:49 -0800, you wrote:

>I am sorry but I have not seen anything about the man JW.  Where I come from a man
>who stands for nothing will fall for anything.

As JW has written extensively on ICANN and in fact is a co-editor IIRC
of icannwatch.org it is pretty easy to know what he stands for.  I
have only become active (lurked for a while before that) in DNSO
matters the last three months or so and have managed to get a very
good idea about him.

>And no I do not want to hear from his friends and I do not want to hear his past,
>but since he does not contribute I want to hear his ideas.

What do you mean he does not contribute?  Certainly he has avoided the
regrettable attacks some candidates have been making on others in the
last few days which puts him up in my esteem.

>Keep in mind this is from someone that was kept from being a candidate by Mr.
>Alternative Chair.

You are still a candidate.

>He does not contribute to this list so Who is he?, He did not attend Melbourne, and
>he is not a member of the WG-Review.

He is or at least was a member of wg-review because he posted some
excellent stuff to the list.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com