Re: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST

I do not really see a direct conflict.  However if I understand the term
correctly I am watching a capture.  This seems to be the product of apathy in
general and great interest on the other.  I do not view this as a good or bad
thing, neutral. Who ever can rally the troops can take control.  It would appear
that the TLDA, is the one rallying the troops, I guess I better go over and join
so as not to be left out.
So then the problem is when we give Corliss over to the Council to ratify as our
leader but it is clear that his position came from a very direct influence that
is supporting a very specific agenda, must they ratify him or is that a good
reason to pick a person more reflective of the GA which at this point is an
Assembly within what would seem to be a competing organization.
( a radical cybersquatter cannot be a member of the IP, a non-ccTLD manager
cannot be a member of the ccTLD)

These are just questions I have not developed a firm opinion on this matter but
feel we should address them, thanks to Danny and Corliss for bringing them to
the forefront.