RE: [ga] Candidate Questions

Dear Mr. Weinberg,
The role of GA Chair ranges from hi-profile to fairly mundane. While your
qualifications are not in doubt,  I notice that you have not been active on
the GA ML or filed any public comments for some time. My concern is that
heavy commitments elsewhere will impact your ability to fulfill all the
requirements of the role over an extended period of time.
Question: Do you foresee managing all day to day GA Chair functions
personally, or would you need to delegate some aspects to the Co-Chair? If
so, which and to whom?
Thank you,
Joanna Lane