Re[2]: Function and quality of GA Chair- (was RE: Re[2]: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST)

Hello Roberto,

Saturday, March 31, 2001, 10:03:04 AM, Roberto Gaetano wrote:

> Eric,

>>Mr. Corliss and Mr. Younger are active and we know where they stand and how
>>they
>>act today, I would like the same respect from any other candidate.
>>

> I understand your point.
> Nevertheless I tend not to judge the candidates in an election only on what
> they say in the few weeks before and during it, but like to check the
> activities (and the successes) on a longer period of time.

Yes, personally, I feel any candidate that feels a need to "campaign"
for the position is probably not the kind of candidate needed for that
position.

I've said much the same about a similar position in the IDNO.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com