Re: Function and quality of GA Chair- (was RE: Re[2]: [ga] Top Level Domain Association - NO CONFLICT OF INTEREST)

As long as this is not an excuse not to participate OK.  But lack of current
participation is still the issue.  Stop trying to change the subject, please.  I
am not talking about yesterday or for a few weeks at a time, but when it is
important.  OTOH maybe it is not important to some people, but then what kind of
----- is that?

Sincerely,