[ga] Re: Thank You

Patrick Corliss wrote:
> Hi Sotiropoulos
>
> You wrote:
>
> > William, please... I was just poking a little fun.  Where's your sense
of
> > humour?  In truth, I stand for list rules and moderation.  Jeff
Williams'
> > proposals are as off the wall as his fictional Bob Davis persona...  I
know
> > Patrick is not in support of Jeff Williams' ideas, and I hope none of
the
> > other candidates are.
>
> I'll use up one of my five postings to thank you for your kindness in
making
> that clear to others on the list who might have misunderstood.  I
appreciate
> your post.

Patrick, I will use up my last post to the List to reply.

I am happy to see that you did not jump to take offense, and that you've
still got some humour left, despite much of the atmosphere of late.  Let me
say that I am glad to see your candidacy in this vote for GA Chair and
Co-Chair, even though we have never met.  I have read all your posts with
great interest, and I find much of what you say to be quite reasonable.

I wish you and all the candidates the best of luck in the election.

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos
        Individual