Re: [ga] status of the GA

Marilyn and all remaining Assembly members,

Cade,Marilyn S - LGA wrote:

> I too have found much of the mail I receive from the GA mailinglist time
> consuming, and yet, not productive.  I think the GA could benefit from an
> agreed to process which can work so that anyone who wants to  make serious
> and on topic contributions can do so, without  rants and raves.

  Of course I am in complete agreement with you here.  I am however
wondering if your comment above is a <Rant> or a <Rave>?  >;)

> I'm perplexed about how one can help that happen, but it does seem a
> worthwhile goal, and one which is needed before people return to
> participate.

  We [INEGroup] have made several recommendations to correct the
obvious problems the DNSO GA is suffering from presently and has
been for several months now.  Those recommendations are in the
Archives of the DNSO GA Mailing list.  In brief, however I will state
them again:

1.) An legitimate election of a new Chair and Co-Chair for the DNSO GA
     ML.

2.) A open discourse policy for the DNSO GA ML.

3.) A new legitimate election for NC members to be held immediately.

4.) A membership review board to be established for the DNSO with
     the review board members to be determined at random....

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#