Re: [ga] status of the GA

Mikael and all remaining assembly members,

  The most outstanding problem with the DNSO is it's lack of
legitimacy.  This was brought to the attention of the GA Membership
by many of the members.  The List Chair and co-chair ignored these
members concerns.  As a result, and other illegitimate voting practices
factors the DNSO GA list and the DNSO GA has fallen into a serious
creditability problem that has yet to be corrected.

Mikael Pawlo wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
> (---)
> > What would you conclude if not that there is not a great interest in the
> > matter?
>
> Don't underestimate the Jeff Williams-factor. I think a lot of interested
> parties - like yours truly - got tired of the konstant rants and raves and
> ramblings on the GA mailinglist. The most important assignment for a new
> GA chair should - in my humble opinion - be to set the GA straight again
> and make it free from so called "trolls".
>
> Regards
>
> Mikael

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 9236 fwd's to home ph#