Re: [ga] status of the GA

I second that.

Bruce James

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mikael Pawlo" <mikael@pawlo.com>
To: "Roberto Gaetano" <ga_chair@hotmail.com>
Cc: <sidna@feedwriter.com>; <ga@dnso.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 9:19 AM
Subject: Re: [ga] status of the GA

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
(---)
> What would you conclude if not that there is not a great interest in the
> matter?

Don't underestimate the Jeff Williams-factor. I think a lot of interested
parties - like yours truly - got tired of the konstant rants and raves and
ramblings on the GA mailinglist. The most important assignment for a new
GA chair should - in my humble opinion - be to set the GA straight again
and make it free from so called "trolls".

Regards

Mikael

---