Re[6]: [ga] status of the GA

Hello marc,

Tuesday, January 30, 2001, 10:54:19 AM, marc@venster.nl wrote:

> On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, at 10:02 [=GMT-0800], William X. Walsh wrote:
>> Tuesday, January 30, 2001, 9:57:16 AM, marc@venster.nl wrote:

>> > This is too sarcastic, William.
>>
>> I think the blaming of "the Jeff Williams-factor" for lack of DNSO
>> participation is a very faulty statement to make, Marc. [...]

> Sorry, I did not make myself at all clear. _I_ was trying to be
> sarcastic perhaps. I tried to intimate that some people might reply to
> your question "What more do you want?": that _you_ go away. Many
> people are put off by very long threads involving just 2 or 3
> people. I mean no harm. We may both take this matter to heart and
> restrain ourselves in posting again and again.

They would have no basis.  Since Roberto's last request to do so, I've
restrained myself from posting much of anything, and particularly
avoided the subject of the IDNO, and haven't even posted to the GA
list about the recent....events...in the IDNO.

Other than today, for the rest of this month there had been only one
post from me, and that was a comment on the prices being charged by
ccTLDs, and the accusation of impropriety against .nu.

I treat forums differently.  What I might say on the IDNO forum, or
the domain policy forum, is completely different than what I might say
here or on other forums.

I don't judge your participation here by your actions (or lack
thereof) in the IDNO, perhaps you should do the same.

--
Best regards,
 William                            mailto:william@userfriendly.com