Re: Re[4]: [ga] status of the GA

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, at 10:02 [=GMT-0800], William X. Walsh wrote:
> Tuesday, January 30, 2001, 9:57:16 AM, marc@venster.nl wrote:

> >> They got rid of Baptista, and they got rid of all but one of the
> >> sundry personalities of Jeff Williams.
> >>
> >> What more do you want?
>
> > This is too sarcastic, William.
>
> I think the blaming of "the Jeff Williams-factor" for lack of DNSO
> participation is a very faulty statement to make, Marc. [...]

Sorry, I did not make myself at all clear. _I_ was trying to be
sarcastic perhaps. I tried to intimate that some people might reply to
your question "What more do you want?": that _you_ go away. Many
people are put off by very long threads involving just 2 or 3
people. I mean no harm. We may both take this matter to heart and
restrain ourselves in posting again and again.

--
Marc Schneiders

 /"\                         / http://www.bijt.net/
 \ /  ASCII RIBBON CAMPAIGN /