From: Mikael Pawlo [mailto:mikael@pawlo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2001 10:19 AM
To: Roberto Gaetano
Cc: sidna@feedwriter.com; ga@dnso.org
Subject: Re: [ga] status of the GA

On Tue, 30 Jan 2001, Roberto Gaetano wrote:
(---)
> What would you conclude if not that there is not a great interest in the
> matter?

Don't underestimate the Jeff Williams-factor. I think a lot of interested
parties - like yours truly - got tired of the konstant rants and raves and
ramblings on the GA mailinglist. The most important assignment for a new
GA chair should - in my humble opinion - be to set the GA straight again
and make it free from so called "trolls".

Regards

Mikael