[ga] Hey Shawana! Enter to Win $100,000!

Webstakes.com Weekly Update
October 2 - Vol. 5, Issue 37

This Week's Special

Play to Win $100,000 at WinDough.com! Plus Enter to Win $1 Million!
Help Baby Joey search the WinDough Mansion to enter to win $100,000 in cash and prizes. And remember the $1,000,000 Cash and Prizes game with 2 FREE chances every minute. Start entering to win now!

Sweepstakes Wire

Enter to Win Cars, Cash and More!
The Sweepstakes Wire saves you time! Don't search the Web for the best sweepstakes - we've done it for you! Enter to win cash, cars and lots more for free today!

Best Bets
Free Online Coupons Want to save money? Download and print FREE coupons at our NEW free coupons tab!

Play Lotto at Webstakes.com
Stop paying for lotto - play for free with our free lotto tab today!

The Best Free Deals Around
Free is better than anything else. Click our free offers tab today!

Free Online Games
Can't get enough games? No problem - play for free at our games tab!

Lucky Break
Enter to win a Samsung Television and more at Webstakes.com's Lucky Break.

Winner of the Week

Earl Harroun of Gulf Shores, AL

"I have two cats and it was actually the yellow one that won me the dual deck VCR - she's the one responsible for entering for electronics. When I asked her for a quote about Webstakes, she said, "Meow meow. Purrrr. Meow. Hiss." Which roughly translates to, "Feed me. Pet me. Shut up, I'm trying to win a big screen TV to go with my VCR." What can I say? Anyone who owns cats can tell you how greedy they are. Webstakes is truly the easiest place on earth to win a prize. Even a greedy yellow cat can do it."

Be a winner like Earl and his cat! Enter to win a dual deck VCR today!

Enter to Win a Fabulous Bi-Coastal Trip

Work got you down? Feeling a bit bi-polar? Well, shake free of the shackles and go bi-coastal! Imagine shaking your groove thang in Los Angeles for five days, then shaking it some more in NYC. With $10,000 spending money for all the things you need - like clothes from Rodeo Drive or 5th Avenue, massages, limos and all those other extravagant things you know you want. Live a little!
Enter the Bright Lights, Big City sweepstakes today!

Top Spot

Enter to Win $50,000 at SpeedyClick.com!
Raise your hand if you like online games... no, wait... don't. Register for FREE at the best game site on the Net instead - this way, you'll be automatically entered to win $50,000 cash or a Porsche Boxster.

Enter to Win $1,000,000 at LuckySurf.com!
Everyone likes lottery games, but your odds of winning are based on how many tickets you can buy. Not here - everyone gets one chance a day to match 7 of 7 numbers and win $1,000,000. Your odds are even! Beat that.

Get 4 AudioBooks for 1 Cent at Audio Book Club!
Choose 4 audiobooks for only 1 penny when you join the best audiobook club on the Net. Select from the latest bestsellers, hot fiction, self help and non-fiction titles. Click here and start saving money today

Enter to Win a Nintendo 64/Star Wars Racer Bundle Pack!
This is a nice change. When I was a kid and we wanted to play Star Wars, we'd take a rocking chair and some belts, strap my youngest and smallest sister in, then try to hoist her up in the air. Needless to say, my mother (and sister) would have preferred this video game thing.
Click here to enter

Enter to Win a Trek Mountain Bike!
I feel cheated by Star Trek and all of the space odysseys I grew up on. Here I am in the year 2000. Does my car fly? No. Do machines make me tea? Nope. And I still need a mountain bike thanks to all this gravity.
Click here to enter.

Enter to Win a Banana Republic Gift Certificate!
Given the chance, would you live in this banana republic? I'm not sure I would. One, I'd imagine all the banana peels on the ground would make it hard to walk and two, I'd imagine 5' tall bananas would be a bit disturbing to encounter while walking to the store or something.
Click here to enter

The Tangled Web

We here at the Tangled Web are here to bring you a special report on a an invasion of sorts that has taken our fair city. The rats are coming and they are here to stay. Everywhere we look, we see long tails marching past, suitcases in hand. Every night, as we lie in our tangled beds, we hear the scampering of little paws overhead. Each morning, we shake away our tangled dreams, we look around and we see the remnants of a visit from our sharped toothed friends. There is a question that has long lingered in our minds: What do the rats do with themselves?

After thinking long and hard, we decided to send an expedition down to the depths of the rat kingdom to find out just what these little fury creatures do all day and all night. We elected our dear bearded friend who is famous for being able to fit into any setting involving lots of hair. For your benefit, we will call him Sir Beard and we ask that you try to remain seated while reading this expose for what you are about to read will shock you. It may even leave you with a tinge of envy that you were not able to break the codes of the ever elusive and fun loving realm of the rats.

Sir Beard descended into the nether regions of the city with notebook in hand. After many hours of vainly searching for a clue to the whereabouts of the rat headquarters, he ran into a gang of the sneaky rodents who were wearing zoot suits. They were very smooth talkers and they quickly persuaded the Beard to go with them to be fitted for his own zoot suit. The rats later admitted to the Beard that they never trust humans, but he was OK because he was also of the furry persuasion. Sir Beard was touched and he knew that he would fit in nicely upon reaching the rat kingdom.

After being given a brand new canary yellow zoot suit, Sir Beard was ready to enter the kingdom of the rats. When Sir Beard arrived, he was taken aback at the splendor that he saw before him. There were thousands of the rats dressed in zoot suits and they were dancing their little paws off. One of the rats saw Sir Beard and without a second thought, he beckoned him onto the Dance floor. Before he knew it, Sir Beard was jitterbugging with the best of them. Although he had to be careful because one misplace step and a few rats would've lost their lives under the immense stomp of Sir Beard.

Sir Beard partied into the early morning hours with all of his new rat buddies while we here at the Tangled Web worried furiously over where our gallant Beard had gone. We knew that this assignment might have a questionable outcome, but we didn't think that rats would be able to do away with Sir Beard. Finally, around dawn, we saw a fantastically dressed Beard stumble in. He and his rat friends were so exhausted that they didn't even tell us, their tangled friends what they had been up to all night. They simply smiled at us, nestled down into a little corner together, zoot suit and all, and they fell asleep.

So, to all our dear friends, whenever you hear a pitter patter of clawed feet, look around, you might see a little zoot suit running by you.

Know of a site we should see? Send it to us today!

Copyright (c) 2000 Promotions.com, Inc.
SUBSCRIPTIONS
If you choose not to receive these messages, or if you would like to change your e-mail address on our database, simply click here. Or e-mail us with a subject of "unsubscribe" and we'll take you off the list as quickly as possible. Please include this entire message in your reply.

This e-mail has been sent to GA@DNSO.ORG