[ga] Re: DOC ICANN buck passing

Joe,
    Thanks for keeping an ear to the political ground for us and alerting us
to the sad state of affairs that have characterized this administration in the
US, though the affairs are usually less political in nature. I encourage all
US readers of Joe's post to ask their representatives (now running for
re-election!!!) who is responsible for ICANN oversight and what they are doing
to keep up with such a key issue to the future of American and global
business, the internet! Post their responses here and for press people to be
aware of. They are there to represent us and work for our interests, let your
local papers know when they do not!

Thanks again, Joe!!!
Karl E. Peters
karl.peters@bridgecompanies.com