[ga-full] Re: [IFWP] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP addressholders -are they represented?

On Tue, 14 Mar 2000, David R. Conrad wrote:

> P.S. I'm told that Joey Baptista is having another tantrum.  I wouldn't know
> as I filter him directly to the trash unread.  Given Joey's past actions, I
> would strongly recommend anyone who has interest in maintaining a list with a
> non-zero signal-to-noise ratio do the same.  For an example (one of _many_) of
> his past actions (and their repercussions):

Well - my name is not Joey, but if you want to show your disrespect by
using such a name - I have no objection.  Disrepect is after all
irrelavant to the issues raised.

As for a tantrum, I'm sure you will pressed to show show that.  I am
however very amused, and most entertained that you avoid my
questions.  The more ridged the nut - the easier it is to crack.

Although by your reply, I'm beginning to see that representation via ARIN
might be somewhat difficult considering the senior officer - yourself is
already deaf to one of your constituents - and to that I say shame.

As for the remainder, I suggest you contact Judge Brown directly and ask
him about all the abused fort lauderdale children the court case is
related too.  You see Mr. Conrad - in Canada politicians are protected
from charges of child molestation - I of course can not name the guilty
parties due to court order.  Be careful what political roads you
travel.  I think it's best you stick to DNS ;-)

Regards
Joe Baptista