[ga-full] Re: [aso-policy] RE: [aso-comment] IP address holders - are they represented?

Well - Michael - this is one of my concerns - the people involved in this.

Conrad along with Vixie took over the BIND maintenance.  The result of
that is every BIND since 4.9.4 has been buggy.  In fact BIND is to a large
extent the unix joke version of gates windows.

Further to that - I have the man lying in public about PCCF.  Disgraceful
- although good for marketing purposes.  I don't feel confident that ARIN
can properly represent my IP interests under the circumstance, nor am I
happy with the fact that no direct vehicle exists.

It's just another ICANN power trip.  ARIN has never advised me that I
could be a member - it has never solicited my participation, and yet these
are serious issues which clearly affect the IP infrastructure and the
whole internet community, very shameful situation we have here.

Regards
Joe Baptista