[ga-full] lawyers can at times be suck clowns - or the future of the GA@DNSO.org

I see the Berkman boys have been doing extreme work with their tools.  And
the Markel Foundation is paying for it.  This "software" should be
somewhat entertaining.  I do have serious doubts it will amount to
anything of value - except for more ICANN/IBM/Berman propaganda.

Little Ben Edleman our Berkman resident control freak and all purpose lier
in training must be having a ball with this one, as it looks like an
attempt to gain control of the processes.  For all it worth - here's the
data on this.

 * Open Governance--a New Framework for Deliberative Democracy: As part of
 our effort to encourage civic participation in Internet governance,  the
 Berkman Center is working to create a specification for software for
 online deliberation, grounded in the theory of consensus and discourse
 generally. Sponsored by the Markle Foundation, the specification is for
 use in the deliberative processes of the Internet Corporation for Assigned
 Names and Numbers (ICANN) but also to facilitate deliberation on other
 issues of importance to online and offline communities, and for education.
 We are sharing our work-in-progress in order to solicit substantive
 feedback from the Internet community at large. Follow the link below to
 learn more:

      <http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/projects/deliberation/>